- - Capacitive and Inductive Reactive Power Control
- - Voltage Regulation and Phase Balancing
- - Power Factor Correction
- - Real and Reactive Power Control
- - Demand Management
- - Integrated Battery Management System (BMS)
- - Back up Power Support
- - Power Conditioning
- - On and Off Grid Operation
- - MPPT Solar Input
- - Adjustable Network Feed in Control
- - Solar and Battery Integration
- - Grid Connect and Standalone Operation
- - 3G Connectivity and Integrated GPS
- - Logs Network and Environmental Conditions
- - 3 hour Internal Battery Backup
* Products are configured as full four quadrant devices for utility applications. Contact Statcom Solutions for commercial or domestic requirements.
STARSINE PRODUCT CONFIGURATION
Single Phase Operation
Starsine Statcom products can be installed as individual single phase units or in parallel for increased capacity. Parallel operation is managed by the assignment of a Master unit that communicates and controls up to 3 slave units via a CAN bus interface. This allows the units to powershare and report operational status via the master unit to a single Ethernet port, for external monitoring.
Three Phase Operation
Starsine Statcom products can be installed as a balanced three phase system. Each balanced three phase system consists of a single phase unit installed on each phase connected via a CAN bus interface to enable phase balancing and operation as a single three phase system. Up to 3 balanced three phase systems can be connected in parallel to increase capacity with control by an assigned Master unit via the CAN bus interface. This allows the units to powershare and report operational status via the master unit to a single Ethernet port, for external monitoring.
LV Network Monitoring
Starsine Confetti products are designed to monitor operational and environmental conditions of LV power networks. Installed downstream from the LV transformer the unit logs site data and transmits it via the 3G network allowing for real-time diagnostics and trending information providing accurate network status and conditions for the management and development of smart grid technologies.